Generals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]Rules & Guidlines[/b] Warhammer 40,000

2 posters

Go down

[b]Rules & Guidlines[/b] Warhammer 40,000 Empty [b]Rules & Guidlines[/b] Warhammer 40,000

Post  General Kinder Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 am

This topic is to do with any question or chat about the rules of 40,000 as it's one mutha fcking information packed game to learn.
confused

After reading the rule book study while sunning my balls in Turkey I noticed something about the Invulnerable Save Rule.
So I had a chat to GW and it's clear. That you can only still take one saving throw even if you have a Invulnerable Save.
Before you roll you have to state what saving throw you're using. e.g. armour or Invulnerable.

In Warhammer that is possible but in 40,000 there's no such thing.

Another example is...
If a Chaplin was fired upon while he was behind cover, had and armour and invulnerability, the owner would have to pick the best one to throw for. If he fails then he's dead.

Hope this is all clear as it took me some time to work it out.
General Kinder
General Kinder

http://www.sillyface.org

Back to top Go down

[b]Rules & Guidlines[/b] Warhammer 40,000 Empty Re: [b]Rules & Guidlines[/b] Warhammer 40,000

Post  HoD Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Nice one General, good investigative skills.

Yeah the invulnerable save is for massive blasts or double strength hits that would normaly evaporate a soldier.

Space Marines and stuff like that dont get much benefit from cover as their power armour is so bloody good.

Oo my little soldier is getting excited, i love rules Twisted Evil
HoD
HoD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum